Nonfiction, Parenting, Self-help
· Learn what gets in the way of connecting to your intuition and how to eliminate it
· Discover the key - and underused - ingredient to your own parenting blueprint
· Learn the three levels of influence you have on your child and how (and why) to align them
· Discover the one simple tool to managing your stress - so easy your child can do it too
· Learn how to give unspoken support and how to practice true listening
"An excellent tool for parents, teachers, or anyone who loves children."
--Deborah Rozman, Ph.D., Author
Non Fiction, Self-Help
"Once you read this book, you will ask yourself why you waited so long."
--Ronald P. Hill Ph.D., Author Pearls Along the Path
Nonfiction, Parenting, Education
This practical guidebook gives children tools to address the unique challenges of growing up today.